Trident Park in Malta
Trident Park Malta in the historic Farsons Brewery is a brand new regeneration of an iconic industrial Maltese building which is being completely transformed into a state of the art “vibrant green office campus” with the aim of making it a world-class business destination.
This exciting new development is ideally located in Mriehel, (also known as the Central Business District) and consequently has superb connections to Malta’s main arterial roads as well as excellent public transport links. Key locations such as Malta International Aiport and the seaport are only about a fifteen-minute car journey away.
Over the years this iconic Grade 2 listed building has been the home of many of Malta’s favourite beverages including top brands such as Cisk and Kinnie and was launched way back in 1950 as a collaboration between the renowned British architect William Binnie (well known for his work at Arsenal FC’s stadium Highbury, as well as closer to home here with The Phoenicia in Valletta) and Lewis V. Farrugia.
World-Class Office Spaces To Rent in Malta
The aim of this regeneration is to provide top quality office spaces to rent in Malta with a fantastic array of amenities and facilities which are highlighted below:
- Office spaces available to lease, ranging from 110m2 to 1900m2
- Exceptional design throughout with a very high standard of finish
- Multiple green areas to enjoy including landscaped gardens, shaded courtyards & terraces
- The office spaces have been designed to maximise natural light & provide excellent ventilation
- Spectacular glass lifts with adjoining walkways
- World class ICT infrastructure with fibre optic broadband technology
- A leading Building Management System & Sustainable Operational Management.
- Thermally Active Building Slabs (TABS) eco-cooling system for low operating costs & comfort
- Projected BREEAM Excellent certification
- Security, intruder alarm & CCTV monitoring as standard
Contact Our Team
If you would like more information about Trident Park then don’t hesitate to contact our team on (+356) 2131 0800 / 0088 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to help you with any queries or arrange a viewing.